phone: +917736789993
e-mail: megastaralluarjun@gmail.com

Arya 2 - Uppenantha Ee Premak meaning

For this tidal wave of love…. Why just a fist size of heart?
For this unknown happiness….
Why does it need a language?
For this sweet pain….
Why the tears are salty?
For even a blink’s distance….
Why one gets dejected?
For the eyes that see you….
Why does it need this world?
For four letter word….
Why so many punishments?
Though I stop breathing….
Though I am dead….
You come into my eyes….
You cut my dreams….
You kill me once atleast
every second….
You’re cool like snow….
But you burn me like fire….
You chase me and
burn my heart to ashes….
If you take a breath….
My life span will increase, my love….
Don’t pierce into my heart
like a thorn….
Falling like rain drops to touch you….
If it wants to shine….
Shall I gather the clouds
and burn it down?
If parrots repeat your words….
Shall I bury it to go silent?
If flowers wish to touch you….
I’ll cut down the garden….
If any eye dares see you,
I’ll pluck them out….

0 comments: